To reset your password, please enter your username and company ID
Compatibility Mode was introduced in Internet Explorer 8.0. It's purpose
is to display older websites by emulating IE version 7.0.
Because IE 7 does not support many modern CSS style tags, screen formatting problems
will occur in LobbyCentral. It is recommended that you turn off Compatiblity
Mode and only add websites that need to run in IE 7 or older.
Note: If the ability to make changes to IE has been disabled, you will need
to contact your system administrator for assistance.
To Turn Off Compatibility Mode:
- In the IE menu, click Tools->Compatibility View Settings.
- Uncheck the box marked "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View"
and "Display all websites in Compatibility View".
- If needed, add websites that should run in Compatibilty View mode.
- Click Close.
- In the IE menu, click Tools.
- If Compatibility View is checked, click the item to uncheck it.